Monday, April 21

Read these old Posts!

Most of my blog is about cooking or photography. If you are new to viewing my blog, I thought I'd highlight some posts and favorite recipes. Note the link to the left called "Previously Posted Recipes". I have captured most recipes in this link which I have mentioned on my blog.

I'm all in the mood to cook some fresh, spicy, and/or flavorful foods since winter is mostly behind us, so here are some of my favorites:

Simple
Island Rice (Cooking Light)
Asian Barbeque Chicken (pairs VERY well with Island Rice)
Green Bean Salad with Mint Vinaigrette - Northwest Best Places Cookbook
Individual Chocolate Melting Cakes - Real Simple
Tuscan White Bean and Garlic Soup - Giada De Laurentiis

In Between
Roasted Potato Salad with Mustard Dressing - CL
Arugula, Roasted Tomato, and Goat Cheese Salad - CL
Chipotle Sweet Mashed Potatoes - CL

More Involved
Crunchy Shrimp with Toasted Couscous and Ginger-Orange Sauce - This was the Grand Prize winner and Entree Category winner from the 2006 Cooking Light Reader Receipe Contest. I can't wait to make this for Ryan!
Ancho-And-Coffee-Rubbed Filet Mignon with Ancho-Mushroom Sauce - Bobby Flay

No comments: