I stumbled on an idea for pizza which Ryan and I tried the other night.
It was good! To arrive at this final product, I did the following:
1. Made dough and let it rise all day, used 1/4 of it and divided the rest and froze
2. Heated oven with pizza stone inside to 450.
3. Prepared dough and slid onto stone to bake for about 3 minutes before adding toppings. It ended up in an oval shape instead of a circle.
4. Added toppings (olive oil, garlic, salt, a mixture of cheeses, diced tomatoes)
5. Baked for about 6 minutes or so
6. Cracked three eggs over pizza and baked for a few minutes more and topped with french sea salt
7. Cut and ate!