1. I used to want to own a Bed & Breakfast in Oregon. I have since become conflicted though with how that would fit with honoring the Lord and resting on the Sabbath.
2. I took a personality test for a job interview a couple years ago, and the result fit the profile of one who could be a CEO. The interviewer was intrigued and subsequently surprised when I said I had little desire to progress that far. He didn't quite believe me when I said I desired to raise children instead.
3. I have my driver's license and debit card number memorized.
4. I have never baked a ham (I'm not a huge fan of ham).
5. U2 is one of my favorite bands
6. I try without success to have conversations with my [parents'] dogs. They just had a glazed look in their eyes last night when I said that Mom, Dad and Adam were going to be finally coming home from Oregon. Oh, the excitment and anticipation they could have experienced!
What are some random facts about you?