Wednesday, April 30

Simple Salsa by Tyler Florence

A while back, I posted about the fabulous Mexican Pot Roast Nachos from Tyler Florence. I wanted to highlight again the quick, delicious salsa that is in the recipe. I took pictures when I made it last week (probably for the fifth time since the fall). It's so simple to put together and tastes quite fresh for coming from canned tomatoes. It yields a generous batch as well. Print the recipe here.



Another recipe we recently tried is Couscous with Apricot Vinaigrette. It's from Real Simple, and you can't get any simpler than couscous. It's so quick to make! The fixings that go with the couscous are also simple and quick, and the finished product is a great accompaniment to a meal. I measured out my own couscous instead of using a 10-ounce box.

No comments: