Tuesday, April 15

Books?

What books are you reading or wanting to read right now? I have several checked out from the library:

Supreme Conflict - started the other night
Thirteenth Tale - haven't started
Going Gray - 1/3 read
Omnivore's Dilemma - picking up from library today
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Children's Vaccinations - a couple chapters in

I chose the first four books from Catherine's year-end favorite books post.

Ryan and I started reading the Narnia books to each other a few months ago and need to pull them out again. However, instead of reading on Friday, it was pretty fun to kill each other at Monopoly. I won the second game with over $47 million. We have the new version of Monopoly with modern properties, and it was fun.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about your list!

Anonymous said...

I am reading "Rachel's Holiday" but it's not good so I am giving up. Tonight I am going to start reading "Couldn't Kedep it to Myself"

ps: I just watched that whale video a few posts back....WOW that is insane!

Anonymous said...

oops I meant Keep