Friday, April 13

Oh Dear

"Diner scarred for life after sausage explodes in her face"

I read this headline and thought, Right, scarred for life? Rather, an exaggeration of emotional scarring as a result of embarassment that your sausage dinner exploded. Well, that's not the case. It's a lot worse.


Anonymous said...

Wow, that poor lady! We went to a mexican restaurant a few weeks ago.Adam & I ordered the flaming fajitas, when they brought them to the table the server poured a shot of tequila over them & tried to light it with a lighter, which didn't work. She had to go get someone else & that person poured another shot of tequila over the dish & when she lit it the flames shot about 2 to 3 ft high. Never thought that it could be so dangerous. Will have to keep this in mind the next time I think about ordering this dish.

Frankita said...

man. i hope she gets better! and i hope she gets lots of money from the restaurant!

Catherine said...

Yeesh if I were her I'd be asking for a lot more than the 6,000 pounds of "fines" the article mentions! Good grief!